General Counsel Services
Everyday business decisions affect a company’s financial security and its potential liability, so having regular access to personalized legal services is vital to risk management and the company’s overall success. For many businesses, maintaining full-time in-house legal counsel is not practical. So, companies often turn to Olesia Y. Belchenko, P.A., as a solution.
We serve as a counsel to businesses in need of an ongoing legal representation spanning throughout a life cycle of a business. Such structure allows us to learn our clients’ businesses from the inside, and to provide comprehensive legal services that reflect a true understanding of our clients’ priorities and demands of their industries.
What We Offer
Located in Miami, Florida, Olesia Y. Belchenko, P.A., provides general and ongoing business representation to companies of all sizes, including:
- Business entity selection, structuring and registration
- Negotiating and drafting of agreements among business owners
- Preparation of organizational documents, including, corporate resolutions and actions
- Filing of corporate documents, such as annual reports, with the Florida Secretary of State
- Trademark registration
- Preparation of customer, supplier and vendor contracts
- Preparation of employee agreements and manuals
- Preparation of financing and loan agreements
- Business form review, drafting, and updates
- Demand and payment correspondence
In addition to the services listed, we often act as a sounding board for our clients, advising them on the potential benefits and drawbacks of various business decisions.
By stepping into the shoes of in-house counsel we are able to provide our clients with ongoing business advice and legal support. We fully immerse ourselves into your business, learning a client’s industry, and the challenges and opportunities facing the client. This approach enables our clients to obtain the same high-level counsel typically reserved to internal corporate lawyers, while benefiting from the cost-effectiveness provided by an outside attorney.