Business and Commercial Litigation
Even the most risk-averse businesses cannot avoid disputes. At Olesia Y. Belchenko, P.A., we strive to resolve disputes before litigation begins. However, when litigation is unavoidable, we are dedicated to the aggressive and efficient prosecution and defense of our clients’ lawsuits. Our goal is to develop legal strategies that aim to resolve the dispute at hand as quickly and cost-effectively as possible, taking into account the future financial impact of the dispute and the cost of its resolution to a client. This approach allows us to create practical legal responses, tailored to our clients’ needs.
Prior to founding her law firm, Olesia Belchenko was associated with Miami’s top firms, where she gained valuable experience litigating complex business and commercial disputes, as well as assisting clients in alternative dispute resolution forums, such as mediation and arbitration. Today, clients of Olesia Y. Belchenko, P.A., receive the best of both worlds: Ms. Belchenko’s large-firm experience combined with the personal service and attention commonly provided by boutique firms.
Olesia Y. Belchenko, P.A., has successfully resolved a variety of matters, including:
- Contract, commercial and transactional disputes
- Business torts, such as breach of fiduciary duty, and tortious interference claims
- Disputes among partners or other co-owners of businesses
- Breach of fiduciary duty claims, including challenges to management decisions, claims of self-dealing and conflict of interests, claims for accounting
- Foreclosures of securitized and traditional mortgages
- Landlord and tenant disputes
Moreover, Olesia Y. Belchenko, P.A., assists its clients with obtaining a variety of post-judgment remedies aimed at collecting judgment debt, such as attachments and garnishments of debtors’ assets.
Call us at (305) 200-5553 or click here to send us a message.